Providing powerful, automated solutions and tools for any company, in any industry at a fair cost.
Why Choose Us?
Our company was founded on the principal of providing outstanding service and cutting edge technology to our clients at a fair cost. Our technology professionals have extensive experience across many levels of business. We believe that providing services that focus on long-term vision and system utilization allows us to maximize our clients’ return on their technology.
At SolutionWerx, we don’t produce goods. We are able to bring robust and powerful technology solutions to market by leveraging the brainpower and experience of our amazing employees. It is their hard work and tireless effort along with their dedication to evolution and growth that contribute to our culture of innovation and collaboration.
We have a high performance track record that has been going strong for almost two decades. The expertise we have gained has allowed us to confidently provide powerful, automated solutions and tools for any company, in any industry.
SolutionWerx is Woman Owned, Minority Owned, Hispanic Owned, Small Disadvantaged Business.
Track Record – Government & Commercial Sectors
SolutionWerx has been a DOE/DOD Government prime and subcontractor, including providing a large range of services and products across commercial industries for almost two decades.
Cage Code: 1WML0
DUNS Number: 034098918
- 514511 – Custom Computer Programming Services (Primary)
- 511210 – Software Publishers
- 518210 – Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
- 519120 – Libraries and Archives
- 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
- 541519 – Other Computer Related Services
Product & Service Codes (PSC)
- R799 – Support – Management: Other
- R617 – Support – Administrative : Electronic Records Management Services
- R425 – Support – Professional: Engineering/Technical
- H999 – Other Quality Control, Testing and Inspection – Miscellaneous
- R499 – Support – Professional: Other
- 7030 – Information Technology Software
- R699 – Support – Administrative: Other
Awards and Recognition
- 2006 Recipient of IT Excellence Award (Custom Software) – NMITSA
- 2008 Recipient of the Small Business of the Year – OSDBU
- 2008 8(a) / SDB Small Business of the Year
- 2009 Recipient of Emerging 200
- 2008 Recipient of “Best Places to Work” award – New Mexico Business Weekly
- 2009 Recipient of “Best Places to Work” award – New Mexico Business Weekly
- 2010 Recipient of Tech Ex Awards (Technology Solution Award) NMTC
- 2011 Recipient of “Best Places to Work” award – New Mexico Business Weekly
- 2016 Recipient of “Best Places to Work” award – New Mexico Business Weekly
- 2019 Recipient of Albuquerque’s Emerging Leaders